2021 – Alexander Technique, ongoing with COVID safely protocols
The Sound Being Studio for Alexander Technique was re-opened from COVID lockdowns in July 2020 and has remained open for teaching throughout 2020 and 2021. The studio has limited teaching hours and a variable schedule, so please contact Heather at 250-716-3464 for exact teaching times and any questions or concerns. Since the Alexander Technique is taught with hands-on feedback and in close quarters, the studio is currently open to fully vaccinated students only.
Alexander Technique Canada is a national not for profit organization for supporting the Alexander Technique, and is a great resource for more information. www.alexandertechniquecanada.ca
Throughout 2021, please make yourself familiar with ongoing safety procedures at the studio:
- Please complete the online pre-screening form on the day of your appointment: https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
- If you are sick (fever, dry cough, tiredness) or if you have been in contact with a Covid-19 infected person, please cancel your appointment!
- Wait in your car or outside of the clinic until your exact appointment time.
- Disinfect your hands at our ‘hand sanitizer station’ when entering and leaving the office.
- Wear a face mask for your own protection.
- Don’t overstay your appointment time as we need the time to clean and disinfect for the next appointment.